Item repair is the abbreviation of item repair, according to the structural characteristics of web slitter and the current actual technical state, to the slitter can not reach the production requirements of some parts or projects, according to the actual needs of targeted repair. When repairing, it is necessary to carry out partial disintegration of the cutting machine, check, repair or replace some of the failed parts, and when necessary, it is also necessary to carry out local scraping and calibration, to ensure that the equipment reaches the original precision and sex, in order to meet the requirements of the production process.
When repairing the web slitter, the parts repaired or replaced are about 10%-30% of the benchmark parts, but the total maintenance area generally does not exceed 40% of the total area. Most of the repairs are carried out by full-time maintenance workers on the production site.
The repairs mainly include the following:
1. Check the accuracy of the web slitting machine to determine the disassembly and decomposition, repair or replacement of parts.
2. Clean, repair or replace the parts to be repaired.
3. Clean, dredge all lubricating parts, change oil, etc.
4. Inspect all repaired equipment in accordance with the accuracy inspection standards issued by the Ministry for repair accuracy, factory accuracy or the specification of the repair technology. However, the individual precision items which are difficult to recover during repair can be relaxed appropriately.
Zhejiang Gaobaocc.com Co., LTD specializes in producing web sprocket, more related products please pay attention to the official website www.shiftedsound.com